3.10.2012

My Nuffnang Earning



This is a post regarding to my Nuffnang account. I am a new blogger although I started to blog since 2010, but I stop blogging from September 2010 until September 2011, almost one year probably because of my assignment. This is my last semester in doing my degree and you know la final semester more time for goyang kaki. LOL~ That the reason I start blogging again and at the same time can earn some pocket money. I am officially an active blogger in this month.

Seriously, I didn’t earn money from blogging but I still keep on blogging, because it has become a part of my life. Well, my current earning is 4.70. Still a long long journey to reach 50. Huh~I know it’s so little. But no worries, I am not depending on it to live with my life. 

Anyway, please support me, by either become my follower or drop some comment on my blog. Now I am so addicted with blogging, couldn't have myself to quit from blogging. Hmm~ keep the spirits going. Envy with those pro blogger who get so many buffered earning. When will be my turn? :( Some of the pro bloggers are very generous to share their own experience on how to get the buffered earning. So kind of them! :) Thanks you! 

6 comments:

Joey said...

Ooooh at least you have a few ringgit. Mine is still less than a ringgit hahaha
Well, as you said, blogging should be fun in itself so the money is just an extra bonus. Great, if we have it, but if not, it's also okay.
Happy blogging!

Cathleen said...

My earning grow very slow, probably because I seldom update my blog. Haha. Anyway. All the best to you Joey! Happy blogging :)

vee-sia said...

haha my earnings are slow too! dun worry, you're not alone... ;)

Cathleen said...

@ Veesia: Haha..hope someday our earning will give us some surprise! :D All the best to you.

xueen said...

So Cathleen, how is the earning now after working 6 months seriously? For me, is very little.
And can share how to push traffic? I have no comment until now. so sad

BlackSesame said...

I start blogging now for my interest and I realized my nuffnang earn (pocket money) is forever RM0.00 so I should wait patiently or there's anything I can do? Cause I suspect something error or anything...

Post a Comment