3.15.2012

Get More Visitors To Your Blog

My visitor for today :) I got something I don't understand. Why I got visitor from Egypt? I don't have any friend from Egypt le. Haha. 

Well, lets talk about something serious :D Traffic is the reflection of success of a blog and blogger. A blog can be regarded as successful if it gets more number of your visitors. That the reason why every serious blogger is quite concern with their traffic and constantly tries to get more number of visitors. 

Do you know what is web traffic? According to Wikipedia, web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a website. it is a large portion of internet traffic. This is determined by the number of visitors and the number of pages they visit. Therefore, traffic is a measure of site's activity usually reflected by the number of visitors and number of page views. 

From my little experience that i gains from the last few months, I would like to share my experience on how to get more visitors.

1. Join Innit 

I use Innit to attract readers from Nuffnang's blogging community.What you need to do is just sign in, upload and post your latest post in Nuffnang. Very easy! This really help but this service only available to Nuffnang Glitterati members only :)

2. Write good content articles

Good content is the key to attract visitors to your website. The better the content, the more visitors you will attract. Creating good content would be like telling your story and your way and bla bla bla. LOL~ But most of my content is nonsense one. Anyway, will try my very best :)


3. Comment in other blogs

Do you know that the more comment the higher google ranking. Therefore, you can have your social media friends to comment on your post. Besides that, leaving comment on other blogs. People will come back to you. You can include a link to your website on each comment, and some visitors will come through those links.

4. Keep blogging! 

The more content that you have, the more visitors you will have! Because blog readers love content and are constantly looking for new information and content. If you provide it, they will find it, and if you continue to provide it, they will continue to return time and time to read it. Content is one of the most important aspects of the blogging process. Remember! If you are not posting content, your visitors will never find you. 

Happy Blogging! :) 

Hope this will be useful for you :)

5 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

Hi from Egypt...Not! ;)

a_x

Cathleen said...

Aha! I know you are not :D

Charlie said...

Hi from UK... Not! LOL

Shanny said...

Hi from.... my blog.
Yeah I got your link from the comment of my blog. =p

Cathleen said...

Hi Shanny, Thanks for dropping by. Like your blog :)

Post a Comment