12.09.2011

My Craft Punches

Besides felt craft, I love handmade card that made with craft punches. Punches are most definitely one of my favorite crafting tools and I love collecting them, but always thought that they are a bit pricey. Therefore, I always got my craft punches from Daiso which is cheaper, RM5 for each, but they have limited design and I don't feel perfect cause din't own all of them (feels like never get enough of them) :D! Anyway, check out Martha Stewart's Punches! Very useful for scrapbooking projects :) Nice rite but expensive because most of them are imported. What to do, we spent money to maximize our satisfaction! :D

Cow or Sheep? Haha~ Either one, I not very sure too :p


Some of my craft punches~


One of my handmade card that made by craft punches :)



Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

Nava K said...

Very nice and creative too, I can't stop admiring it.

Cathleen said...

@ Nava.K: Thanks for the lovely comment.I have to start saving to have the others design.Hehe. Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog :)

Post a Comment