12.12.2011

Christmas is all around!


Does the calendar really say December 13th? Wow! Time is just flying by and my to do list is growing by the day! I just can't believe Christmas is right around the corner.Well, Christmas is my favorite season of the year! In many countries of the world, the celebration of Christmas on December 25th is a high point of the year. Do you have any idea of that?

It is impossible to forget that Christmas is coming. Coloured lights decorate many town centres and shops, along with shiny decorations, Christmas tree will also be decorated with lights and artificial snow painted on shop windows.
This will be my first Christmas away from home.  Every year we will have family gathering to celebrate Christmas and my house will  be decorated with Christmas trees, coloured lights and usually I will work it with my mum. The day following Christmas is called boxing day and we will open our present (most of the time i open it before the boxing day la :D). Aiksss, hopefully this will be my first and last Christmas away from home. Miss all of them :)
(Images from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment